How to not kill your houseplants
We get told time and again that people feel like they’re ‘no good’ with plants, especially houseplants, and that they always kill them. So, why not join us for this 90 minute course – you’ll learn lots, have tea (or coffee!), cake, make some friends and leave with a £10 gift voucher – and hopefully a lot more confidence & knowledge!
Learn, amongst other things:
- the easiest plants to choose that are the most forgiving!
- best for shady corners, bright window sills, bathrooms, and best for air purifying
- choosing the right pot and implications of a pot with a hole, and not a hole, and how to choose the right pot size
- how to water, feed & position
- when (and why) things go wrong, what to look for, and how to fix
- how to repot your plant
- what to do if you’ll be going on holiday / away for a while, and don’t have a flatmate / neighbour etc
Learn how to make a hand-tied bouquet
Come and learn how to make a hand-tied bouquet and take home your own – worth £35!
You will learn:
- how to choose your flowers, which ones last the longest
- how to condition them
- the spiral technique
- how to wrap them
- how to keep them fresh & blooming for longer!
How to make a flower crown
Come along on your own or with some friends and we’ll show you how to make your very own flower crown. Choose your colours and we’ll do the rest, and you get to take home your creation!
“My friend and I absolutely LOVED the course. The ladies that taught us were so fun and friendly and really couldn’t have been nicer, and we came home very pleased with our creations!”
Lucy, December 2018