We’re an award winning, independent garden centre & florist in Battersea, SW London.
It’s a truly beautiful, magical space (if we say so ourselves!). It’s a long, thin strip of land, with 2 entrances, one on Winders Road, the other on Battersea Park Road.
We offer all the things you’d expect from an urban garden centre:
- hundreds of plants for gardens & balconies
- a teeny succulent shed stuffed full of cactus and succulents and little pots
- a greenhouse bursting with houseplants and indoor pots
- all kinds of compost, big bags, small bags, or if you just want a little bit, you can buy just a scoop!
- a huge range of outdoor pots, glazed, terracotta, fibre glass, plus window boxes and cubes too
- a shop (rambeshackle building) full of gardening tools, seeds, feeds, weed killers, twine, hanging basket liners – all kinds of gardening paraphanalia
- a flower stall at the Battersea Park Road entrance, where our talented florists create wonderful bouquets, poseys, for a treat, a wedding, an event or a funeral
And we have a wonderfully talented and friendly team of florists here too!
We encourage you to shop local, whether it’s with us, our lovely neighbours and friends along Battersea Park Road, or anywhere you can!
We look forward to meeting you!
We’re here 7 days a week
You can order online, or visit us – our team are knowledgable, friendly, and we’re known for our exceptional customer service (don’t take our word for it – read our reviews).
Summer Colour for gardens & balconies
Huge range of large terrracotta & plain pots
Greenhouse full of indoor plants & pots
The herb shop
Large & small pots for home & garden
The succulent shed .. cactus galore
The pot shop
The gardening shop.. & lots of seeds!
Little bits of magic
All types of compost
The florist creations!
We always have olive trees, big & small
A little place to sit… that red bench!