Battersea Park Road Entrance only – 320 Battersea Park Road, SW11 3BX
Hello and welcome back!
As you know, we closed a week before lock down as our staff didn’t feel safe and it just felt the right thing to do to protect us all.
We started offering a delivery service a month later so that you could order online, and we still have that service. We then added a click and collect service.
We’ve now decided to test opening our doors again for 2 days (and if all goes well, we’ll open some more!) – Friday June 5th 10-5, Saturday June 6th, 10-5.
A few rules (sorry!):
- 15 minute max visit (Please) – it’s more about coming in to get what you need, rather than having a lovely walk through.
- Limiting customer numbers to keep us all safe – We’re limiting the number of people in at any one time
- Keep safe in our little buildings – Not more than one person in the greenhouses, or card shop (unless you’ve come as a pair) please.
- Keep your distance! Please keep 2 meters apart from each other & us!
- Keep clean – We are providing hand sanitiser.
- Bring your credit & debit cards – We are cashless at the moment.
- Recycle – We advise you to bring your own bags, but we do have bags (small charge) if you need them. We’ll ask you to pack your own bags.
- We’re really sorry – that we can’t answer your gardening questions at the moment, and neither can we offer our usual planting up service.
- Keeping safe outside – We’ve moved things around to make that easier
- Bear with us! We’re testing all of this, so bear with us as we adapt and make changes.
- Thank you! And lovely to see you again – and thank you for helping to support our small independent business (if you like us, we’d love you to help us spread the word – tell your friends, post about us on Instagram or Facebook, leave us a Google Review … it all helps!)